Monday

Mixed Media Monday - painting a fat bird


 


Hello friends! Today I'm sharing a mixed media painting of a fat bird...totally inspired by the slightly pudgy bird that was happily perching on my hibiscus branch which promptly broke after it flew off. Seriously. It was a humming bird. Which is usually quite small. *LOL* 


He started off a lot slimmer but had some bulk added to him to cover up some painting mistakes. I might actually have to look at some actual bird photos for reference. Hahaha! 

Happy week ahead!


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

4 comments:

Doreen Vasquez said...

He is so cute and your painting is beautiful, nicely done!

Cindy deRosier said...

Pretty! We have a bird nesting above our front door and we've become obsessed with watching her.

Lizzyc said...

He is very cute!!

Mickel Jordan said...

Thanks for sharing this blog it has lot of information ,wanna got it again my pleasure .

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It