Thursday

This week's quick project with scrap bits from my stash

 

These days I've been enjoying quick little collage projects like this using scrap bits from my stash that can possibly be incorporated into a bigger project like a box/paper bag/layout/card or used as is with a note at the back for the recipient.

It doesn't require a lot of time but trains my mind to use colours and patterns in a creative way. :)

What about you? What kind of small projects do you do to keep your creative juices flowing?


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

4 comments:

Lizzyc said...

This looks lovely.. love how it all goes so well together.. I am having a difficult time getting the mojo to scrap anything at the moment!!

Lynn said...

That's a cute card(?). It gives me ideas for using up my coasters (that came in a pack of 100). You are great with colors and patterns.

HappyMomentzz by Sharada Dilip said...

This is awesome , I love the way you put these elements together so nicely !

Cindy deRosier said...

Very pretty! You have such a great eye for color and pattern.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It