Wednesday

Finale - the last of my eye drawings for #the100dayproject


 


And so this is it...the end of #the100dayproject2021...and I completed it with 100 mixed media eye drawings! Yay! Go me! *high fives all around*

Meet 97/100.


And 98/100.


Say hello to 99/100.


And the finale - mixed media eye 100/100. :)

Gotta say that yesterday was a weird day because I did not have to do an eye drawing. I had gotten so used to devoting 60 minutes a day on each drawing. I need to find another series of projects to work on. Any ideas? *winks*


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Congrats - they're fabulous! Next you could draw food. Either stuff you make or restaurant meals. There's apparently a lot of inspiration on your cell phone!

Lizzyc said...

Wow they are all amazing.. I am sure you will think of something else to draw...looking forward to seeing what you create next!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It