Wednesday

Life was meant for great adventure...this week's quick card



There is little doubt that all the social-distancing and staying at home have had a tremendous toll on our mental well-being. After all, life was meant for great adventure...and being confined and restricted conflicts with that.


Guess it's time to redefine the term "adventure" then. Perhaps exploring a new-to-you trail in your walks for physical well-being. Or trying out new recipes in your kitchen. Or just indulging in a spa day at home. You create your adventure.:)


What little adventures have you been up to lately? *winks*

Just a quick card from paper scraps. Playing along with Stick It Down



Share/Bookmark

Pin It

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

BIRDS!!!!!!!! :) I love this! Loving the balloons!!! And no new adventures here ... lol! Hard to when out working everyday!! LOL!! Of course, I guess that could be my adventure!! HA!! :)

Cindy deRosier said...

LOVE this card! We've been having all sorts of adventures - cooking together, board games, movie nights, backyard campout. We're definitely doing what we can to make the most of the time at home.

Lynn said...

I love your philosophy and attitude. It shows in your creations. My adventures are usually in my craft room. As messy as it is, I still can get loss in there and discover treasures that were hidden away for years. My craft room is my favorite 'store' to 'shop' in...LOL!

Lizzyc said...

Oh this is so cute. love the balloons.. and I really dont mind staying at home.. I have lots to doo..too much some days!! hehe.. I have a big garden and there is always house work..boring... but it has to get done.. and there is cooking.. and there is also scrapbooking.. so lots to do.. not sure if I will go out lots when we can.. hehe!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It