Monday

Food pages from the travel planner



Hello friends! Hope you had a great weekend! Today I'm sharing some food pages from the travel planner. :)


Yep...we're still on the travel pages from Sydney 2019. Just. Too. Much. Good. Food. *LOL*


Nothing like a good lunch at my fave Italian restaurant in Sydney CBD - Intermezzo. The food is just impeccable. Just when I thought my fave pasta is fettuccine...I try the Pappardelle pasta and suddenly that is my new fave. *winks*


And those who like fish will appreciate the crispy skin and the succulent flesh...cooked to perfection.


The Aussies sure know how to cook fish! :)


Of course, one must end a fine-dining meal with a plated dessert that is Insta-worthy.


Like a decadent dark chocolate tart with berries. Total yumminess!

P/s: Meanwhile your gal here is ticking off items on her to-make/to-bake bucket list while she's stuck at home. ;)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

YUM!!! These look amazing!!!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

Oh my gosh - so yummy! I love that you're making this album. We made fresh pappardelle recently and it was incredible. Is making pasta from scratch on your baking bucket list?

Lynn said...

Yummy pages, especially the chocolate tart one.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It