Tuesday

Kitchen adventures while at home *winks*



With social media exploding with images of what people are making while stuck at home, it was inevitable that your gal here would also partake in some kitchen shenanigans adventures of her own right? *winks*


I decided to increase my food repertoire by trying out some new stuff.  Like muah chee (homemade glutinous rice balls covered with peanut grounds and sugar). And making bubble tea pearls from scratch (3 hours of my life I will never get back...hehehe).


There is a tremendous sense of accomplishment when you try things out for the first time and they turn out decent. Even more so during the current climate of global uncertainty. Nervous energy needs an outlet! What about you? Have you been trying out new recipes? Share! So that I can attempt them too! *LOL*


Playing along with Stick It Down.


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I still go to work everyday ... so no new food experiments from me ... I am too tired to cook when I get home, thank goodness for Brian! LOL!! I loveeeeeeeee this! LOVING the fun fringe!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

I've been trying a lot of new recipes, as has Steve. Trevor has been working on his Cooking merit badge for Scouts, so he's been in the kitchen a lot too.

Lizzyc said...

Fabulous layout, love all the cute embellishments.. and well done on trying new recipes.. I have been making tried and true recipes of late because I have the ingredients not all things are available at the grocery store.. still some shortages of stuff.. so stick to what I have in the pantry.,.

Keighley Brennan said...

Beautiful layout, thank you for joining us at Stick It Down x

Cathy Lu said...

This is so pretty, you did such a great job embellishing your layout! Thanks for joining us at Stick it down.

Laura said...

I love that ruffle! Adds a great texture to the page.
Thanks for playing at Stick It Down x

Antonia said...

I love your interpretation of the sketch, especially the ruffle! Thanks for joining us at stick it down!

Ashley H said...

Gorgeous! Usually when I try new things, they don't turn out. So I stick to the basics :)

Thanks for joining SID!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It