Wednesday

Another vintage-inspired mini file folder



So you know I go through phases in my creative journey and when I'm super into something, I'll just be making lots of different variations of that type of project right? *winks*

Well, meet decorated mini file folder #6! :)


It started with me really wanting to use the tag and the fussy-cut bird so I created a collage with the fussy-cut blooms and then I added some fibers for the tag. Next I decided that the tag needed a little more punch so I added a round mat (vintage-playing card)....a piece of scrap here and there and of course, the piece got way too big to actually put on a card so I made a mini file folder. *LOL*


I finished with vintage and pearl trim and some blooms.


So far I've only mailed out one filled with goodies. That took nearly a month to reach the recipient. I hope to send the rest out when countries start easing on restrictions...

Happy Wednesday friends!


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

BIRD!!!!!! I loveeeeeee this! So beautiful!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

The fibers remind me of a bird's nesting materials!

Lynn said...

Gosh, the texture and colors on this folder are outstanding. Now I really need to make one for a friend's upcoming birthday...maybe I'll fill it with handmade cards or tags.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It