Thursday

Yam family life documentation: 11 May 2020



The Yam family scrapbook for 2020 was looking a little empty so I decided to document one day in the Yam family life.


There wasn't an occasion to celebrate but I did make my Basque burnt cheesecake the night before and it was chilled for serving. I made nephew #1 cut the cake and serve all of us (with my sister's support). Because grandma does everything for him (including cracking his soft-boiled eggs) and the aunts think that the teenager needs to be a little more independent. I mean, how difficult is it to cut a cake, right? *LOL*


Also, my sister and I spent the entire weekend prior painting my dad's study so we had an impromptu "opening" ceremony to commemorate his "new office". Could you tell how pleased he was? *winks*


Playing along with The Studio Challenges' Tic Tac Toe challenge. I went with washi tape, tag and enamel dots. :)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is fabulous! LOVING how you have been using that fringe!! And I am not to sure about the cake cutting thing ... Brian is OLD and he still struggles (read: can't do it to save his life!!!!) with cutting cakes, pies, lasagna squares!! LOL!!! And you know I can't leave without writing BIRD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Cindy deRosier said...

Cool layout - the fringe is really fun. I was JUST wondering if Nephew1 was sheltering-in-place with you guys or if he'd returned to his parents. Now I know! What does school look like in Singapore right now?

lavina agarwal said...

Beautiful layout, how have you been, long time 🙂

Lori said...

This layout is fantastic! I love everything about it! Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Studio Challenges! -Lori DT

ç‘žå°¼ Rainny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ç‘žå°¼ Rainny said...

Fun page. Love all your trendy embellishments! Thanks for joining us at The Studio Challenges.♥

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It