Friday

This week's quick decorated box (a short tutorial)



This was one of those boxes that took longer to photograph than the time taken to actually decorate it. *LOL*


I started with this sturdy corporate gift box (yes, the box got me more excited than the thermal flask inside*winks*). I measured and cut some ornate and foiled patterned paper.


Then I ran the patterned paper through my trusty Xyron Creative Station for an even layer of adhesive and glued the pieces to the box.


Now at this point the box already looked 100 times better than its plain beginnings but of course, I had to "bling" it up a little, right?


I went in with some pearl trim for the top of the box...


And some purple tassel trim for the edges of the box which I decided not to cover with patterned paper...for a pop of colour contrast.


What do you think?

Happy weekend friends!


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

3 comments:

Lizzyc said...

What do I think??? It looks wonderful...

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

You are SIMPLY AMAZING!!! I love love love love this!! You ALWAYS ROCK the pearls and loving that purple trim!!!!!!!!! I want to be you when I grow up!!!!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

Beautiful! And funny that it took longer to photograph than to make. That happens to me all the time. I wish I could just scan everything!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It