Tuesday

A page from the recipe planner: Choc chip cookies



Well you know that the Gangster Gang (aka nephews + niece) would queue up for my cookies so it has to be in my recipe planner! *winks*


Nephew #1 has declared that his fave bake good is choc chip cookie.


He particularly loves those made with protein powder. I have to add cocoa powder because the protein powder is sweetened. The texture is denser and more cake-like.



I really love experimenting with different flours, softened butter versus melted butter and how much healthy stuff (chia seeds, flax seeds, nuts) I can throw into the mix.


And yes, I've watched lots of videos on the best choc chip cookies...I think I might attempt Tasty's 2 day cookie.Yep, apparently you need to rest the dough for 48 hours to really marinate the flavours!


Do you love choc chip cookies?


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

5 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Doesn't everyone love chocolate chip cookies? Yum! Great page.

Lisa said...

Oh yum, those cookies look so delish!! Fabulous page!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lynn said...

They sound and look delicious. I love how you even decorate your recipe pages...so much talent!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

You know I do!! LOL!! I loveeeeeeeee these pages!!! And LOOK .... BIRDS!!!! LOL!!!!

Lizzyc said...

I think everyone loves choc chip cookies! Fabulous page!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It