Thursday

The one about the best fake smile



It's been harder and harder to get a good picture of the Gangster Gang (aka niece + nephews) because they just refuse to cooperate. *insert dramatic sad music*


"Why must we take photos?" they whine.


So I told them, "Give me your best fake smile!"


Once it was a "game", I got some fun genuine smiles for a change. *insert dramatic victorious music*


So after not printing my photos for most of this year (I was using up the 50 free photos I printed at my local Harvey Norman), I actually inserted the photo paper wrongly in my printer! At first, I lamented on the wastage of the ink but decided to incorporate it was "patterned paper" for my layout. :)


Playing along with Stick It Down.


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is AWESOME and I AM LOVING how you got them to smile!! You rock Auntie Yvonne!!!!!! This is FABULOUS!!!!

Lynn said...

I love that you didn't waste the misprinted paper. The layout turned out great! The smiles look amazingly real. LOL!

Cindy deRosier said...

Those smiles look genuine to me! So clever to use the poorly printed photo the way you did.

Laura said...

I love your photography technique! Thanks for playing along at Stick It Down with your fabulous layout

Keighley Brennan said...

Fantastic layout, thank you for joining us at Stick It Down x

Melissakay143 said...

What a fun layout! I love all of the pops of color to emphasize what a fun moment this was! Thank you for scrappin with us! ~Melissakay Stick it Down Design Team

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It