Wednesday

This week's quick Christmas card from the pocket letter stash



Hello friends! Welcome to this week's quick Christmas card from pocket letter stash! Yep, your girl is getting her Christmas cards done really really early this year...because she's meeting some people in person way before Christmas this year and wants to save on postage (like a bird...cheep cheap!*LOL*).


I went with the usual concoction, adding some of my own stash, tucked in here and there...


Added a chipboard sentiment and some bling.


Are you working on your Christmas projects?


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

7 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Lovely!! great colors!!

Lisa said...

Gorgeous!! I love the pretty ornaments and how you used the calendar page for the base!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love this! LOVING those ornaments!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

I usually work on Christmas cards at my inlaws' house on Thanksgiving, then hand them out to everyone sitting around the table! I save a ton on postage that way. Cheap cheap!

Lynn said...

Love the look of this card! I guess we all look for ways to save on postage. I try to make only lightweight treats for faraway friends. Locals are lucky and get the heavy, decadent goodies. LOL!

Shelly said...

Fabulous card, Yvonne! Loving the colors!

Audrey Pettit said...

Absolutely love the combinations you put together! So uniquely YOU and always so much fun! You are smart to be working on your holiday cards already. I'm going to a weekend crop in October, and hope to get some cards done then. I'm so far behind on everything these days. :D

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It