Tuesday

A page from the recipe planner - almond cookies



Well, I'm pretty happy that my recipe planner is filling up nicely. This week's page features almond cookies.:)


These are crisp on the outside and just crumble in your mouth. Really yummy. Interestingly, I only bake them during Chinese New Year because they are traditional CNY cookies.


I kept the page really simple with some fussy-cut elements, stickers and washi tape.


Hope you are having a great week friends! :)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeee these pages!! The pig and flamingo are fabulous!!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

Great pages! This planner is such a treasure. I loved turning the pages in my grandma's homemade cookbook when I was a kid.

Lynn said...

What a charming page! Your cookies look yummy but very different from my almond cookies. I guess my recipe lost something in the translation through the years and cultures. Thanks for including your recipe!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It