Monday

Another mixed media eye painting inspired by one of my #the100dayproject sketches



Hello friends! I'm determined to make the most out of my eye sketches from #the100dayproject so here is another mixed media eye painting.


I started with a messy mixed media background created with inks and acrylic paints. The crinkly bits are scrunched up wrapping tissue. Then I went in with inks on a brush pen to draw my eye.


This particular eye painting drove me a little nuts because of the eye angle.


I had to repaint it a few times to get it to look somewhat decent.


I went a little crazy with the eye lashes. *winks*


Then I finished by adding more paints and inks on the background for a more cohesive look.


I'm pretty happy with how this one turned out after many attempts to fix the eye angle. It looks very vibrant and eye-catching in real life. :)

Happy week ahead friends!



Share/Bookmark

Pin It

4 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Amazing!!!!!

Lisa said...

It looks vibrant and eye-catching on the computer screen, too!! Wow!! Spectacular!! I love, love the colors!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This looks amazing! I love the eyelashes!!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

It's gorgeous! I'm imagining that the whole work is a close-up of a teal-based costume, like Cirque du Soleil.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It