Thursday

A page from the recipe planner: muffins




I love making muffins. They are quick and easy and you can vary the ingredients to make it more healthy (chia seeds/flax seeds/nuts) or sinful (chocolate chip, peanut butter, salted caramel). :)



For this recipe page, I cut a sheet of watercolour paper to size and used it to soak up the remnant mists left on my plastic sheet when I did my Mixed Media Monday: Love sign (quick tutorial) project


Then I went in with paper scraps, diecuts and stickers. As always, no rocket science involved...just using stuff up! *winks*


I did try to keep everything relatively flattish so no buttons or bling. 


For my muffins, I like to mix my organic flours to maximize texture, flavour and goodness. 


I usually add some protein flour like quinoa or buckwheat to make it more substantial. Otherwise, the muffins get depleted very quickly in my household. 


What about you? Do you like muffins?


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

5 comments:

Lisa said...

So beautiful!! The details are amazing!! You are going to have the most gorgeous recipe planner ever!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm ... how do you feel about pumpkin??? I need to know this answer from you! *wink* :) I loveeeeeeee this!! They look so YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!

Lynn said...

Your recipe book is cool. I like making muffins too cuz they're quick and I can easily keep some and share some. I need to make a pretty book for my recipes. I'm inspired by your organization.

Cindy deRosier said...

Doesn't everyone love muffins? What's not to love?!

Heather McMahon said...

Oh I love the graphic look of this! It looks like a magazine layout! And those muffins look very yummy......

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It