Monday

Make Stuff Monday - this week's decorated glassine bag


 


In today's Make Stuff Monday I'm sharing this week's decorated glassine bag.:)


Yep...the gold mist in my stash is getting some serious love. *winks*


So it's officially November...and the gal hasn't done any Christmas stuff. At all. All year. *dramatic music plays in the background*


The girl in the collage is carrying some pressies, there is a deer and there is gold shimmer...I'm calling this a Christmas project! *LOL*

P/s: Hope you are more prepared for Christmas than I am. ;)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

haha yeah that will pass as Christmas creating! I usually start to think about cards when December is up on the calendar...

Cindy deRosier said...

I am not one bit prepared for Christmas. I'm waaaaay behind this year.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It