Tuesday

Tuesday's decorated glassine bag


 


Well friends, this gal may be out of Kraft treat bags to decorate but she still has some glassine bags in her stash! *joyous music plays in the background*


So much fun creating this collage....:)


And yes, this gal has rekindled her love for shimmery mists....can you tell? *winks*


Spraying a shimmery mist all over your finished piece really helps to tie the elements together and create a cohesive look. Which is great for me because I like to stick random stuff down. *LOL*


What do you think?


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

3 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

And here I thought you'd used ALL your bags. I'm looking forward to seeing what else you do with the glassine bags.

Lynn said...

Oh my, I do LOVE this glassine bag! The idea of spraying shimmery stuff over everything to tie it all together is a winner. Thanks for sharing!

Lizzyc said...

This looks lovely, the colors all go together so well and yes a hint of shimmer looks great!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It