Tuesday

Workspace on a Tuesday - new planner supplies


 


So this gal has just joined the Hobonichi club...meet my new planner supplies! So pretty eh?

I've been eyeing the Hobonichi planners for the last few years, watching planner hauls of people excited to buy planners for different aspects of their lives. Even though I liked the paper in it, I've always hesitated because all the text is in Japanese.

Until this year. The 2023 planners have an English version! 

You know what happened then...

"Take my money!" 

Basically you choose a type of planner, then you buy a cover for it (polyester/fabric/leather) and then you buy a plastic protector cover for your cover (called "cover on cover") so that it doesn't get dirty.

I actually bought my supplies from Amazon Japan instead of the official Hobonichi store. Because there were fewer options to choose from (sometimes too many options is a problem...*winks*) and I could return the items if they didn't meet my expectations (actually I have never returned an Amazon item...I have gotten refunds on broken items/wrong items but I have never actually sent anything back).

Anyway, this is the A6 planner. My plan is to scrapbook my daily personal life in it because it has a single page for each day of the year. 


And this one is the Weeks planner which doesn't require a cover on cover, just a cover. I went with a clear plastic cover with design because the other cover options were zipped up covers that were really bulky. You know how some women have long wallets filled to the brim with cards, coupons and receipts? Well, I'm not one of them. I'm pretty much down to a card holder with a few cards...and a bit of cash. *LOL*

My plan is to just use this as my daily on-the-go schedule planner. It is quite slim and light and can fit into most of my handbags. 

And I decided to throw in a pen case with an elastic band that fits the planner nicely. Because let's be real, the gal can pare down her wallet to a card holder but she needs options with her stationery supplies. *high fives all around*

Can't wait to get started! What about you? Have you bought your planner supplies for 2023?


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

1 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

I'm not a planner person, unfortunately. I would love to be - I was when I was single. But now all three of us need access to each other's schedules, so we have to do everything digitally.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It