Thursday

The one about meeting the gal friend


 


Last month, I met up with nephew #1's gal friend. 


They are more than friends but not quite officially a couple because they want to wait till after the A-level exams are over (last day 1 Dec).


We went to a Starbucks near their school. It was nephew #1's first time eating at a Starbucks (It is very expensive here....what you see on the table plus 2 hot chocolate cost well over $50).


Can you tell that I actually printed 2 photos and lined them up to form a larger photo? This is what happens when you have a photo printer that only prints square photos. I do have a full-size colour printer but I'm out of ink cartridges...*LOL*


Since this happened in October, I took the opportunity to use some of my Halloween stash (we don't celebrate it here) in a subtle way...*winks*

Ps: Happy Thanksgiving to my US friends!


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Very cute layout and couple. Does your nephew know that he is out there in cyber space being viewed by all your fans? :Love all the little sweet details!

Lizzyc said...

ohhh how lovely! young love is so cute! love the design!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It