Thursday

The one about the rental bike


 


So my sister rented a motorbike the other day and let me take photos! *yay!*


She sold off her own motorbike last year because she was mostly working from home. 


So she was really happy that she scored a good deal on the rental from this new app. She paid *wait for it* $3.50 for 5 hours! 


My sister was like, "This is like a photoshoot. Why do you have to take so many photos?"
I replied, "So we have options." *winks*


My scrappy pals will understand right? *LOL*


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

3 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Yes, we scrappers totally get it! I can't believe it was so cheap to rent.

Lynn said...

Yes, good composition and photos!

Lizzyc said...

What a great deal! love how you picked up the blue colors in the photos.. and yes can never take too many photos it is important to have the right photos to scrap!!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It