Monday

Mixed Media Monday - almost done with my sketchbook!


 


I am pretty excited about nearing the end of my sketchbook which I started in July! Just 2 more eye drawings to go! *happy dance* 

Of course you know I had to challenge myself to work on some new angles right? *winks*

Hope you are having a great start to your week. I'm just hoping to score some good shopping deals this week because the gal has not done her Christmas shopping. *dramatic music plays in the background*


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Exciting! I think you should finish your sketchbook with an eye self-portrait.

Lizzyc said...

Wow that is a lot of eyes!!! Happy shopping!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It