Monday

Make Stuff Monday - Let's start Christmas projects 2022!


 


Well friends, I finally took the box of Christmas stash out of storage....so let's start Christmas projects 2022! :)


First up, a decorated glassine bag with fussy-cut banner bits from wrapping paper!


Wait, wait...what's that? Is that Santa from Christmas projects 2020? Yes it is. Found a random Santa in my stash! His head was truncated but you know we do a good cover job here. *LOL*


I finished off with gold mist and it looks really festive! :)


P/s: Have you started on your Christmas projects yet?


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

You know it's Christmas when Yvonne breaks out the disembodied Santa heads! Nope, still haven't started my Christmas projects yet. But I have bought some gifts. Not all, but some.

Lizzyc said...

oh how festive! and i can proudly say i have started on my cards!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It