Monday

Make Stuff Monday - quick upcycled decorated Christmas giftbox


 


Is it time to decorate for Christmas yet? *winks*

Today's Make Stuff Monday is a quick upcycled decorated Christmas giftbox.


I started with this sturdy black box with a pull-out red drawer (you can see the ribbon tab in the photo) for a necklace. 


 I covered the lid of the box with patterned paper and then added stickers. :)


Keeping everything nice and flat for easy storage and shipping. :)


Happy week ahead friends! :)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh boy! I do admire that box. Love the retro look. It reminds me to get started on the stack of boxes I've been collecting. Thanks for posting and inspiring.

Cindy deRosier said...

Pretty!

Lizzyc said...

Oh good on you for getting in the swing of Christmas creating.. it will be here before we know it.. a really lovely box!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It