Wednesday

Guess who's 17?


 


Did you guess correctly? *winks*


Yep...that would be this dude...nephew #1.


He has been living with us since he was 13 going on 14. So, it's been a while. If you are wondering about how and why he came to live with us, it remains a mystery to us too. My parents refuse to ask my brother because he has a heart condition. They just say he has too many kids...we'll help with one. 


But he's a good kid...and I only have another year to "spoil" him before he heads off for 2 years of mandatory military service.

Anyway, I made him the peanut butter mousse crunch cake because I really wanted to eat it. *LOL*

Playing along with Stick It Down.


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

5 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

I was indeed wondering why he was living with you. I can't believe he's 17. I've enjoyed seeing him grow up. And mandatory military service? Wow. Great page. And that cake looks amazing!!

Jan Mosier said...

Terrific layout! Happy 17th birthday to your nephew! By the way, that cake looks delicious! Thanks for playing along with our single page sketch at Stick It Down!

Tammy Folk said...

What an absolutely great take on the sketch! Lovin' your paper choices on this one, and all of your little embellishements! Just perfect! Thanks for joining us this month @ Stick It Down.

Lizzyc said...

They grow up too fast really... great layout.. all the best to him... the cake sounds yummy!

https://seaviewscrapping.blogspot.com/ said...

Wow, your paper choices, and embellishments are awesome! I love your pictures, and how you mixed and matched all your papers, and journaling. Thank you for joining Stick It Down--Sharon DT

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It