Friday

Friday's florals - wreath problems


 


The struggle is real my friends...this gal has wreath problems. It always starts off promising...and then there would be a spectacular "oopsie" and the entire painted wreath is ruined (okay, I'm sure I could save it with some white gesso cover-up...but this gal is trying to be a watercolour purist...emphasis on "trying" *LOL*). Yep, the watercolour palette was strategically placed to cover the "blob" and you can see that I took the photo in portrait mode so that the background is blurred and makes the painting look better than it is in real life...hehehe. 

But this would be wreath #10 that was a watercolour fail. Now I even tried sketching out the wreath in pencil to give it a higher rate of success...unfortunately, this gal paints intuitively and colours outside the lines maybe a little too much! *cue laughter*

Happy weekend my friends! 

P/s: Hope I survive the weekend without making my bank account cry because of all the Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales. *winks*


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

3 comments:

Amy said...

I wish my "fails" were this beautiful.

Cindy deRosier said...

I don't know how the hiding blob looks, but the part that's showing looks great!

Lizzyc said...

Look.. I am certain you have not made a compete disaster!! What I can see looks great.. Keep trying, you will succeed!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It