Monday

Mixed Media Monday - blooms in a pot


 


Even though I'm really enjoying my renewed love for watercolours, I'm still a mixed media gal at heart. Meet today's Mixed Media Monday - blooms in a pot. :)


Here is the piece with just watercolours....a little flat because there isn't any contrast.


Did I want to slowly add more layers of watercolours to create the darks? Nope. So I went in with a black acrylic paint marker for the darks. And a white gel pen to add highlights. That's the beauty of mixed media. :)

Happy week ahead friends!

P/s: Playing catch-up this week. :)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

3 comments:

Lynn said...

I like this one a LOT!

Cindy deRosier said...

So pretty!

Lizzyc said...

Oh the added black and white really makes it pop!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It