Monday

Mixed Media Monday - what I painted in a 30 minute absract painting session




So I signed up for this virtual abstract painting session that my local Sephora organised in collaboration with March Jacobs Fragrances for the launch of the new scent Perfect Intense. This was the kit I collected.


Which contained art supplies....


Along with 2 miniature bottles of the new scent Marc Jacobs PerfectI intense with a coordinating hand cream, a travel spray bottle of Perfect (the previous scent), 2 hair pins and a pouch.

They were pretty generous with the kit...which is why I enjoy being a Gold Member at Sephora. Back in July I attended a watercolour session with Sephora and Jo Malone which led to my recent watercolour florals obsession. Will this rekindle my love for acrylics again? *winks*

Anyway, the host spent 20 minutes talking about the new scent and the meaning behind it..which is about self-love and self-acceptance. Then the art "teacher" went through the art supplies and then asked us to sketch out a physical body part as part of "self-acceptance". 


Who is not surprised that I went with an eye painting? *LOL*

It was a fun session albeit a bit short. I wish there was an actual teaching you about abstract art component aspect to the class. But since it was a free event with freebies, it wasn't all that bad.

Happy week ahead friends! :)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Nice looking kit - too bad the instruction wasn't as good as the product. I'm not surprised you chose an eye!

Lizzyc said...

Great art supplies! and the eye looks great!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It