Thursday

The one about the accidental vintage card



So I have had this vintage postcard patterned paper for a really long time...it never looked quite right on layouts or any other projects over the years. The other day,  I accidentally stuck something to it and during the removal process, parts of it tore revealing the white underneath...a light bulb went off in my head! I could do a distressed vintage card! Never mind why the thought never occurred to me years ago...*LOL*


And then of course I remembered I had vintage-inspired postal stickers languishing in my stash. Let's use a few of them up....and throw in some vintage-inspired washi tape too.


And distress the edges too. :)


Well my friends, that's the story of the accidental vintage card. :)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

That is AWESOME!!! And I have SEVERAL of those papers too! LOL!! And NOW you have given me an idea for them!!!! :) I loveeeeeeeeee this!

Cindy deRosier said...

Oooh, love it! Happy accidents are the best.

Lynn said...

It's a great 'accidental' vintage-look card. It could pass for the real thing in an antique shop...LOL! I hope you'll do more with this distressed postal technique.

Katy said...

That's an awesome accident! It is very cool! :)

Lizzyc said...

There are no accidents in scrapbooking... just a new way of doing things!! This looks great!!

samadabbas said...

Our custom website design offerings cheap website design dubai that your business grows at an excessive fee. At Budget Web, we are decided to provide you with a internet site that generates visitors and fits your business as nicely.

Sweet Water Dubai said...

Thanks For Sharing :

Pest Control Services Dubai

waypestcontrol said...

Thanks for sharing!
Pest Control services in dubai

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It