Monday

A page from my recipe planner...min chiang kueh



Hello friends! Today I'm sharing a page from my recipe planner. :)


Min chiang kueh: an Asian style pancake that is crispy on the outside and filled with something sweet inside, usually red bean paste, sweetened coconut flakes or sweetened peanuts.


These are super easy to make and a hit with the Yam family. Since they store well in the refrigerator. I usually make a double batch so that the family can grab it as a snack the next day.

Happy week ahead friends!:)

Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sounds yummy! Loving this page .. loving how you used the typewriter!

Cindy deRosier said...

Yum!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It