Monday

Make Stuff Monday - Bamboo wall hanging



Hello friends! Today's Make Stuff Monday is a bamboo wall hanging!:)


Shopping at a physical store for non-essentials is still off-limits here in Singapore but there's no stopping this gal from shopping her personal stash of "things to craft with". Like this round bamboo dish I bought from Daiso back in January. I had grandeur plans of painting blossoms on it as part of CNY decorations. But it never did happen *high fives those who are not surprised...winks*. Well, I bought 2 of these so it could technically still happen... like next year...hehehe.


The "my happy place" tag was part of some happy mail I received some time ago...and that was my starting point. I added some dimensional items and just grew my cluster till it looked "done" to me....which is as usual, a lot of stuff. *LOL*

But I think it turned out quite pretty. What do you think?



Share/Bookmark

Pin It

3 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

I love this, Yvonne! You always have such out of the box creative ideas, and this is yet another example of your genius. Love that you turned a bamboo plate into such a pretty work of art. Super fun and adorable, too!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I love love love this!!! BIRD! ;) I love love love all the goodies on there and the ribbons!

Cindy deRosier said...

This just screams, "Yvonne!" I hope you do end up painting the other one. I'd love to see that and am eager to hear how you conquer the challenge of painting on such an uneven surface.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It