Tuesday

A quick Christmas card



While rummaging through my stash, I found this random Christmas tree chipboard that didn't belong in that pile. Rather than put it back into the Christmas pile, I decided to make a quick Christmas card. :)


Yes, I know. Totally un-Christmassy colours. But that's how I roll. *winks*


A piece of odd-shaped scrap paper provided the pop of bright colour and served as an interesting backdrop for the Christmas tree. I used some washi tape for some added interest and also to help "ground" the tree. I finished with some sequins for some festive flair.

Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

You had me at PINK tree!!! :)

Cindy deRosier said...

Cute! I bet it feels really satisfying to pull out so many things that are ready to go when Christmas rolls around.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It