Wednesday

Early dinner at Darling Harbour - pages from the travel planner



So I'm living vicariously through my travel food photos at the moment. You know, back when the world was functioning as per normal  and we could all dine out? Seemed like aeons ago...eh? *dramatic sad music plays in the background*


But that time will come again. *Hopeful music plays in the background*
What would your first dine-out meal be when this blows over?

A slab of barbecued ribs with fries?


Fried succulent calamari?


Tell me, what are you looking forward to eating? Let's go big on this shall we? *winks*


Crispy skin barramundi?


Octopus cooked in any style?
Yes, lots of seafood choices when having dinner at Darling Harbour in Sydney. *LOL*

Enjoy your Wednesday friends! Meanwhile, I'm off to get a snack...these food pics are making me hungry!;)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

4 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Fabulous pages.. fabulous food.. yes it all looks yummy!! Where would I like to go and eat when we are let out again... got to be fish and chips at the beach...

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love these!!!! And I am not sure how to answer your question -- Since I lost all my weight, most places I LOVE have been off limits ever since! LOL!!

Cindy deRosier said...

Mmmmm!! We've been eating well at home, but I could really use tomato soup in a sourdough bread bowl from Boudin.

Lynn said...

I love your food diary. It's nice to revisit enjoyable meals. I would most like to taste super rich desserts again.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It