Monday

Mixed Media Monday - Portrait #2 from #the100dayproject2020




Yes, I believe it's day 21 of #the100daychallenge2020 and your girl here has done a grand total of 2 portraits....just 98 more to go! *wish me luck please*



Of course, the first one I did was in monochrome so it was totally necessary to up the ante for portrait #2 and do it in colour. You know how I like to stress challenge myself.


I kept to a limited colour palette to challenge myself further.

Photo credit: Cindy Lee
And also decided to attempt another baby portrait because babies are cute and a little more challenging to draw. This little cutie is my pal Cindy's baby boy Ashton. I was supposed to be in Penang last month to meet this little guy...but for now, this portrait will do. :)

P/s: This was done on a 9x12inch toned gray sketch paper with Faber Castell Polychromos coloured pencils and a Posca paint marker for highlights. I might need to draw smaller portraits or work with faster mediums in order to reach my goal by the end of the deadline. Will I be able to do it? *winks*


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

You can SO DO IT!!! I loveeeee this!! He is so CUTE!!!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

I have confidence you can do it, but those last few weeks may be a bit hectic! Good job on #2.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It