Tuesday

What to do with leftover wallpaper - project #1



After doing two feature walls with Photowall wallpaper, I have about 6m of wallpaper cutoffs leftover. Since these are environmentally-friendly non-toxic wallpaper, I decided that they would be a great addition to my patterned paper stash...and it would be fun to see how many ways I can use these on my projects. :)


First up would be to use it on a layout, aptly documenting the wallpapering process and finished rooms. *winks*


And yes, I finally played with my new toy too...check out those cue photos printed on my Canon Selphy QX10 photo printer. :)


Lots of fussy-cut bits from my stash...


And I threw in some stickers too!


And yes, I did some fancy overlay effects on my photos. :)


Playing along with Let's Get Sketchy.


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is AWESOME!!!!! I LOVE the background paper you used, PERFECT for this page and love love love the flowers!! You.Are.A.Genius.!!!!!!

Bethany.Roisland said...

So so so creative! Way to think outside the box and preserve a memory for years to come! I love it! Thanks for playing with us at LGS Yvonne!

Lynn said...

I already loved your wall and now I love your layout that highlights that wall. Double A+

Brenda's Scrap Place said...

Great page and photos. All the flower embellishments are perfect for the photos. Thanks for joining in with us at Let's Get Sketchy this month.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It