Monday

Makeover Monday - the alcohol canister gets a makeover



When one spends a little more   a lot more time at home, one finds things in their midst that need a little makeover. *winks*


Like this camera alcohol canister thingy that I got from Typo a couple of years back. Back when I was less discerning and bought stuff because it was cute (I would like to think that I'm more discerning now..hehehe).


Well, it definitely needed some prettying up with lace and pearls right?


What do you think?


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwww! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It looks amazing!!!!!!!

Lynn said...

Definitely an improvement....I still do buy 'cute' stuff and later wonder what possessed me to make the purchase. LOL! Recreating it into something worthy of displaying is truly a noble pursuit.

Cindy deRosier said...

It's the dressiest flask I've ever seen, lol!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It