Thursday

#the100dayproject - 100 portraits...check out my first one!


Photo credit: Tim Isaac 

So #the100dayproject officially started on April 7 and your gal here started hers yesterday. Yep, she's behind by 15 days and needs to play major catch-up. *LOL*

Of course, she decided to choose the challenging task of drawing 100 portraits in the duration. *dramatic music plays in the background*


Seriously though, I haven't drawn in weeks. You know that I really enjoy my sketching at cafes while enjoying a cuppa. With the lockdown, I've pretty much stopped sketching. *sad music plays in the background* Of course, I was strong-armed (virtually) by my pals Lizzy Hill and Cindy Lee to get started on my #the100dayproject. So yesterday, I got started. *high fives all around*

I've decided to do 100 portraits of family and friends using the different mediums in my large arsenal of art supplies. My plan is to get them framed and give them as Christmas pressies. Yeah...go me, starting on Christmas pressies in April!


Anyway, portrait #1 is my sweet nephew E! I snagged his cute photo off his daddy's FB account yesterday to use as a reference photo.

What do you think? Would you like your portrait to be in my line-up? *winks*


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh I love love love this! You are a rock star! Me, no ... my daughter, yes! LOL!

SD pooja said...

Fantastic !! Yay for Lizzy and Cindy to inspire you ,we are going to see some amazing portraits !! I would love to see lizzy's portrait !

Cindy deRosier said...

100 portraits is SUPER ambitious! You're off to a great start with this. Can't wait to see the next 99!

Lynn said...

Great likeness! Looking forward to your future posts.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It