Wednesday

This week's quick decorated mooncake box


Hello there friends! I'm in Sydney, Australia this week and I wanted to share a quick decorated mooncake box I made for my Aussie mate. I got invited to her home for lunch and my box matched the napkins her husband laid out! :)


This mooncake box had some lovely gold embossing on the edges and gold chipboard piece in the center. I just added some chipboard Christmas pieces and called it done!


I didn't mess match with the cover because it was covered in silk material and looks really lovely on its own.


Here's a side view of the box.


And here is my friend celebrating Christmas in July. Any guesses to who she might be?? *winks*



Share/Bookmark

Pin It

5 comments:

Lisa said...

It looks so gorgeous!! I love the little Santa!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

She is one of my fave people!!!! *waves hi* to Lizzy!!!!!!!!!!! Loving that box you did for her!! BEAUTIFUL!

Cindy deRosier said...

Gorgeous! I love that it matches the napkins. I am blown away that mooncakes come in silk-covered boxes with gold embossing. They must cost a fortune. Does anyone actually throw out these boxes? That would be such a shame.

SD pooja said...

No doubt its Lizzy !! Its a wonderful box.

Shelly said...

Simply beautiful! Enjoy your vacation! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It