Monday

Make Stuff Monday: Quick projects (the lazy crafter edition) *winks*



Since I do most of my crafting on weekends, sometimes I like to do quick projects instead of spending hours on them to maximize my output. Like these superquick "upgrades". *winks*



The paper bag is from an event I attended with IT Cosmetics - a sturdy white paper bag with silver sides and matching ribbon. The straw purse was a gift from my cousin.



For the paper bag, I cut out patterned paper to cover the front and back of the paper bag. Then I adhered lace and pearl trim. It didn't need a focal point since I could tie the attached ribbon into a bow. I did switch out the bag handles for light blue ribbon to coordinate with the patterned paper.



For the straw purse, I found it a little too plain. So I added lace and pearl trim to the purse. I finished by gluing a bloom to the tassel. 

Happy week ahead friends!


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

5 comments:

Lisa said...

They're gorgeous!! You always add the perfect details!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are AMAZING!!! LOVING them both!!!!!

Lynn said...

The remodeled bags are superfine and great improvements from the originals.

Lizzyc said...

Fabulous creating!!

Cindy deRosier said...

Great improvements!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It