Wednesday

Decorated heart-shaped chalkboard



So I got this heart-shaped chalkboard from Typo and embellished it for a new signage/prop to add to my "staged" family birthday/celebration photos. You know, after family members "complained" that they have been using the same old signages (yeah...such a whiny family I have eh? *LOL*).


I made it just in time to test-drive it for my mum's birthday celebration on Sunday (her actual birthday is 4th July). Yes...lots of props for a staged family photo. Only 1 person (nephew #3) not looking at the camera which is a big win. *winks*


The birthday girl with the new signage.


In case you were wondering, the birthday girl got a homebaked carrot cake with cream cheese frosting.


Really wanted to use that huge pink lace rose (from an old hair tie) and so I did!

Hope your week's been great so far friends!:)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

4 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! I love how you've decorated the chalkboard!! The pictures are so fabulous!! Happy birthday to your beautiful Mom!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeeee this!!! How fun!!!! And Happy Birthday to Mom!!! I hope her day is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

I love your new sign! Happy birthday, Yvonne's Mom!

Lynn said...

A heart chalkboard for photo signage....how clever! Great photo...Happy Birthday to your Mom!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It