Monday

Decorating a Fresh gift box



Well friends, sometimes you buy something that already comes in a nice sturdy box. So why not just decorate it right?


I started with this lovely Fresh Glow Power set. Just so you know, I looooooooove Fresh products (not their prices though..) The Vitamin Nectar mask is my fave...I'm on my third jar now. (Nephew #1 loves it too!) And that Soy Face Cleanser smells like refreshing cucumber...my fave cleanser in the a.m after a workout. Anyway, this is a great set to get as a gift because you pay a few dollars less than the price of the mask and get the other three products free. You know how much I enjoy a bargain. Err...yes, I have a backup set... you know, as a gift for some lucky person. Or not. *LOL*



Anyway, I went in with patterned papers on the sides and lid, added vintage trim and pearls along the perimeter of the lid and finished with a floral embellishment cluster. (The see-through window makes it hard to photograph.)


The gift box is bright orange so I went in with patterned paper with a little orange and chose coordinating embellishments for a unified look.


I think it turned out quite pretty. :)

Happy week ahead friends!


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

5 comments:

Lisa said...

It looks absolutely gorgeous!! You decorated it so beautifully!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeee this! LOVING the flowers!!!!!!

Lynn said...

It is very pretty! Do you sometimes buy products because they are good AND come in a great box? Sometimes if it's not expensive, I buy the product for the box and don't eat or use the inside...hahaha!

Cindy deRosier said...

Looks great!

nelsonbl222 said...

I do the same thing!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It