Monday

Make Stuff Monday - an upcycled box with scrap bits


 


Today's Make Stuff Monday - an upcycled box with scrap bits. Recognise the fussy-cut blooms? They were cut out from the mooncake paper bag (I had 2!)


I think the quote is pretty apt for a home care package for someone. Maybe filled with treats from different parts of the world? *winks*


I added some trim and washi tape at the edges of the cover of the box. :)


I kept most of the elements flattish so that it is storage and postal-friendly.

Happy week ahead friends!


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

I'm in favor of anything that involves treats from around the world. Great upcycle!

Lynn said...

Love your color and texture choices!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It