Friday

Friday's abstract florals - trailing fuchsias


 


Happy Friday friends! Can you believe that October is upon us? And I still have a lot of things on my "things to do when I'm stuck at home during a pandemic" list to complete. *dramatic music plays in the background* 

Good thing that painting abstract florals is ONE of the things on that list *winks* 

Here is Friday's abstract florals - trailing fuchsias. :) One of my faves to check out whenever I visit the Flower Dome at Gardens by the Bay. Which I visit every month for the new floral displays (annual membership is about $60 and includes 2 hours of free parking)...and to take my own reference photos for blooms.

P/s: Are you making progress on your "things to do when I'm stuck at home during a pandemic" list? 

Share/Bookmark

Pin It

3 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Very pretty! My mom grew fuchsias when she lived in California. Have you been able to visit the Flower Dome through the pandemic?

I'm not stuck at home anymore, but I'm trying to chip away at my never-ending "I should clean/organize/try/do this" list. Lots of things get pushed to the bottom of the list as more urgent stuff comes up, unfortunately.

Lynn said...

This is a very sweet watercolor sketch. I've been trying to vary the crafts I do and post. Making jewelry is my current passion and relaxation.

Lizzyc said...

These are lovely! very delicate... and I dont have a list of anything at the moment.. just take one day at a time...take care.. stay well!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It