Friday

The last cute animal card from scrap bits


 


Well, the time has come friends. All good things must come to an end. Presenting...the last cute animal card from scrap bits...*dramatic music plays in the background*


It was fun trying to make different cards using the same few animals and scrap bits.:)


As always, I kept the elements mostly flat to make it postal-friendly.


Happy weekend friends! :)

P/s: Apologies for being so brief in my blog posts and behind in my blog visits. Something unfortunate happened at home and I'm trying to adjust to a new schedule. More details when I'm ready to share. Thanks for your patience! :)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

3 comments:

Lynn said...

You did a splendid job of using up all those super cute animal images.

Cindy deRosier said...

Such a fun card. I'm sorry to see the end of those animals. Although it makes me try to guess what your next iconic card character(s) will be!

Lizzyc said...

So cute!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It