Monday

Make Stuff Monday - a decorated Christmas gift box


 


For today's Make Stuff Monday, I'm sharing a decorated Christmas gift box. :)


The box was from Shu Uemura (Japanese cosmetics brand) and featured a cool diagonal magnetic closure. 


I decided to use the box's unique feature to my advantage and just designed on the diagonal flap portion.


I kept the design pretty minimal so that the contrast against the black really makes it pop. :)


I was tempted to add some dimensional elements but refrained so that it would be much easier to store it (can be stacked) and more postal-friendly as well.

Happy Monday friends!


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Fantastic.. it looks great!!

Cindy deRosier said...

Very nice! I love those magnetic flaps.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It