Wednesday

Workspace Wednesday - abstract floral play


 


Hello friends! Today's Workspace Wednesday is an abstract floral play. I usually stand when painting so that I utilize my entire arm and can be really "loose" in my stroke expression. And I'm conscious of time passing because it gets tiring when you have to stand. *winks*

Today I tried a seated position and before I knew it, 30 minutes was gone. It was 30 minutes of total immersion and it was really therapeutic and relaxing. Guess I have to find a balance between standing and sitting to really get the best of both worlds.

Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Oh this is so pretty.. and standing is better for you I believe.. and gives you a higher perspective on what you are doing.. but lets face it.. sitting is easier!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

Maybe an easel? You're seated but the picture is 'standing'?

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It