Monday

Make Stuff Monday - getting started on a Christmas project


 


Well my friends, it's October and clearly time to start on some Christmas projects! :)


I started with this really cute Kraft bag (I was gifted with a mini terrarium last Thursday and it came in this bag! :)


You know how I am when I am in possession of a paper bag....I need to decorate it! *LOL* If I haven't shared any decorated paper bag projects recently, it probably means I haven't gotten any. I'm the crazy lady who brings at least 6 recycling bags when I go out. *winks* 

And yes, that Kraft tag was from packaging too.

Happy week ahead!


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

After last year's Santas, I'm wondering what this year's item will be!

Lizzyc said...

This looks great... you are so inventive and I love how you reuse things.. and eeekkk Christmas stuff is coming in the shops here.. too quick!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It