Monday

Make Stuff Monday - a decorated Christmas tree



Hello friends! Meet this year's decorated Christmas tree! It's a gift for my cousin.


It was hard to find an undecorated small Christmas tree this year...they were way more expensive than the decorated ones. In the end, I went with this slightly adorned flocked Christmas tree. It had a couple of pinecones, berries and ball ornaments.


I added some fun felted reindeers...and some red leaves (from an old faux poinsettia plant) for a little more colour.


Then I incorporated this fun little "scene" as the center of attraction. Yep...those are Christmas cake decorations. *winks*


It looks really pretty lighted up....so tempted to keep this for myself....hehehe.

P/s: Sorry I couldn't get any photos in daylight. It's been rainy and gloomy here the last few days.


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

That is BEAUTIFUL! LOVING the little reindeer!!!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

I love it, especially the 'scene.' Fabulous job!

Shelly said...

Love this!! Super cute!! And I don't blame you for being tempted to keep it for yourself...I'd be the same way. lol ;)

paperpapier said...

Beautiful Christmas tree decor, the woolie reindeer is kinda cute, love it!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It