Tuesday

Tuesday Tutorial - a Christmas scene in a glass dome



So this project was totally inspired by a Christmas scene in a glass dome that I saw last week when I went festive shopping...


The price tag was a whopping S$49.90! Of course, the crafter in me thought that I could totally do this for a whole lot less. *winks*


Even though I was tempted to buy the glass dome base at Ikea, I decided that I probably could find stuff in my house that I could use. Like this glass dome with a cute birdie...and this metal candle holder that I've had for years.



I gathered some Christmas cake decor pieces and a brush tree...


And just hot glued them on the candle holder.


I added some LED lights and I was done! 

What do you think?


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!!!! SO AMAZING!!!!

SD pooja said...

Wow..High five for resisting the temptation to but glass dome and create your own !! Its wonderful.

Cindy deRosier said...

Love it! Great job making your own version and saving so much $$$.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It