Thursday

Mother's Day 2019 celebration



I'm pretty proud that I've baked for every single Yam family celebration we've had this year (*high fives all around*) except for my own birthday (because I'm still waiting for someone to bake me something *hint*), including Mother's Day and Father's Day.


Here are the photos from the Mother's Day 2019  celebration - I baked cranberry scones and a mango frangipane tart.


Dad thought it would be funny to hold up two packs of coffee instead of my signages....;)


Can you tell that this was a really mish mash kind of layout? I was trying to use up random bits of scrap + happy mail wrapping bits (those punched bits because you know I'm too lazy to get my punches out for a layout...hahaha).


I did try to create some cohesiveness in the layout by outlining the leaves and text with a white gel pen. Did it work? *winks*


Of course, I had to add in the pig because we were all pigging out. *hehehe*


Playing along with The Paper Girls Challenge Blog #188: Family.



Share/Bookmark

Pin It

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this! LOVING those photos, the colors and the leaves!!!

paperpapier said...

Didn't know you can bake too, the cake looks yummy. I like the arrangement of this layout, the details that you took into consideration such as matching the motif of the background pattern paper with a doily and doily lace border. Brilliant!

Cindy deRosier said...

Of course they don't bake for you - you've already proven yourself to be the superior Yam Baker, caterer of all family occasions! Love the pig. And I like the outlining - I thought it came that way.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It