Monday

October 2019 birthdays



Hello friends! Welcome to this week's birthday layout! (Yep, this girl is determined to get 2019's birthday layouts done by the end of the year! *winks*)


There were 2 birthdays in October 2019 - nephew #2 and his mother. (Just a day apart.) So I baked 2 cakes and had a 2-in-1 celebration.


Yep...the birthday boy did not look happy in the photo. *insert sad music*


But he did wear a bright red shirt...which inspired me to add pops of red on the layout. :)


Can you tell that I was trying very hard to add as many scrap pieces as possible? *hahaha*


And yes, even the date stamp came out to play! Of course, I meant for the date to be perfectly aligned on the dog...but I missed so let's just call it what it is....artistic style. *LOL*


Playing along with Let's Get Sketchy.


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

6 comments:

Lynn said...

I really like how that ledger sheet looks in the background. With two cakes why was your nephew sad? Looks like a fine celebration to me.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Hehehehe .... I noticed the birthday boy didn't look thrilled in these photos!! LOL!! I loveeeeeee these! LOVING the colors and the banner!

Bethany.Roisland said...

WOW! I love that you're getting all your 2019 layouts done! You're way ahead of the game! Thanks for playing at LGS!

paperpapier said...

I like this neat layout, emphasising the photos. The elements are well-placed and a pop of red embellishment which match the birthday boy's red shirt in the photo makes this layout awesome.

Cindy deRosier said...

I hadn't noticed the date was on a dog! Love it. This looks great. I hope they appreciate that you made two separate desserts for the celebration. I would have!

Sayaka Aihara(sariko*) said...

Great take on the sketch! Thank you for joining us at LGS!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It